1) I understand that, as a result of the adventurous nature of this sailing holiday, I am solely responsible for my actions both on board ship and ashore. By this statement of waiver I free Poseidon Charters Inc., their agents, captain and crew and any other persons officially related to the sailing yacht charter organized or sanctioned by Poseidon Charters Inc. from all responsibility for any personal injuries, property damages or losses occasioned by my participation during the course of the cabin charter or flotilla sailing vacation. I understand I am responsible for my own property, medical, travel interruption/cancellation insurance for this trip.
2) I understand that Poseidon Charters Inc., their agents, captains and crew and any other persons officially related to the sailing yacht charter or flotilla organized or sanctioned by Poseidon Charters Inc., is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, group dynamics problems and physical and emotional ailments and stresses due to sea sickness, heat or sun rashes and strokes and lack of sleep.
3) I understand that many islands visited on the charter are connected to one another directly or indirectly by ferry and that Poseidon Charters Inc., their agents, captains and crew and any other persons officially related to the sailing yacht charter organized or sanctioned by Poseidon Charters Inc. is not responsible for ferry fees and related expenses should a client choose to leave the yacht tour prematurely for whatever reason and/or to avoid a crossing by yacht, by taking a ferry to the next island.
4) I understand that Poseidon Charters Inc., their agents, captains and crew and any other persons officially related to the sailing yacht charter or flotilla organized or sanctioned by Poseidon Charters Inc is not responsible for medical treatment onboard. I also understand that medical treatment in the islands can be in smaller clinics and a full-service hospital offering x-ray, MRI or surgical facilities may only be available upon suitable transfer to a larger medical facility.
5) I understand by booking with Poseidon Charters Inc., that I must agree to abide at all times to the authority of the Poseidon Inc. crew, and not to undermine them or create mutinous conditions. The decisions of the crew leading/operating the trip for Poseidon Inc. will be final, especially on matters related to the safety and well-being of customers on the trip.
6) If in the opinion of the Poseidon Charters Inc. crew, a customer’s behavior is disrupting the peaceable enjoyment of the trip or causing danger, distress, or annoyance to the crew or other guests; such as but not limited to, excessive alcohol consumption, argumentative or abusive behavior or political, sexual, religious and racial slurs; Poseidon Charters Inc. may terminate the customer’s trip and the customer will not be entitled to any refund nor contribution to costs incurred resulting from the termination of the trip. The customer must at all times strictly comply with the local laws, customs and regulations of the country being visited. Should the customer commit any illegal offense when on the trip, Poseidon Charters Inc. may terminate the customer’s trip and the customer will not be entitled to any refund nor contribution to costs incurred resulting from the termination of the trip.
7) Poseidon Charters Inc. will make every effort to maintain the complete itinerary but bad weather, heavy winds and unforeseen mechanical subjects may alter the itinerary and yacht captains will make departure decisions based on these factors. Flotillas and cabin charter boats may sail in 6 Beaufort wind and sea conditions but any higher wind warnings may alter the itinerary. For safety reasons, I understand that the Captain’s and/or flotilla leader’s word is the law aboard ship and for the flotilla.
8) Dependent on your booking, one of these paragraphs will apply to you:
8a) As a cabin charter guest, I understand I have booked a cabin on a sailing trip and I am a member of the crew and I am expected to participate and help with the sailing, docking and maintaining a clean ship aboard a cabin charter vessel. When booking a cabin, a cabin only is being booked and not a particular yacht or crew. On occasion, based upon the number of bookings, a different vessel either larger, or smaller with different interior layout could be used. The service, meals and type of cabin ie double or single does not change when a vessel or crew changes. I understand I am joining a flotilla of yachts and may be part of a larger group of people.
8b) As a flotilla captain, I understand that Poseidon Charters crew reserves the right to have a professional hired captain placed aboard the flotilla yacht, at my expense, if Poseidon Charters feel that I am not experienced enough to travel safely with the rest of the flotilla. Flotilla captains are responsible for the safety of both the charter yacht and their sailing group onboard a flotilla yacht and Poseidon Charters cannot be held responsible for any damages or injury sustained to the yacht or its sailing group. It is the responsibility of the flotilla captain to brief their sailing group on safety aboard.
Kindly complete the following to proceed with the booking process: