Update on Greece 16 Jul 2015
GREECE UPDATE: THURSDAY 16 JUL 2015 12:30 EST
- Eurogroup to begin talks on a three-year bailout of Greece.
- Greek banks to reopen on Monday 20 Jul, reports Reuter.
- European Central Bank expands, slightly, its emergency support for the Greek banking system.
- Greece has been offered seven billion Euros in the form of a "bridging loan".
- Cabins booked with Poseidon Charters are guaranteed and confirmed departures.
- Yacht charters booked with Poseidon Charters are confirmed departures.
- Flotillas booked with Poseidon Charters are confirmed departures.
- There is no travel advisory in place for tourists not to travel to Greece.
- All demonstrations in Athens have been non-violent.
- In the unlikely instance that Poseidon Charters is unable to deliver your trip as outlined. Read our resonsibility as an operator.
- Cancellation Terms and Conditions apply for clients wishing to cancel their trip. Please click here.