The crew will want to make your charter the best it can be and they will not wish to bother you with these details while you are onboard. When you book a luxury yacht charter, you will be asked to complete a preference sheet.
When you complete a preference sheet, some of the things you will be asked to complete are:
- Flight details and hotels reserved pre and post your charter
- Any transfers you require
- Passport details
- Any special occasions while you are onboard so the crew can prepare?
- Food allergies
- Food preferences for breakfast: Do you like simple fair or a hot breakfast?
- Food preferences for lunch: Do you like a salads or a hot lunch?
- Food preferences: Vegetarian/meat/Vegan/Gluten free/ etc
- Drink preferences: How many bottles of wine/champage/beer do you require for the charter and what type, vintage etc
- Itinerary: Do you have any special places you wish to visit and on what dates?
- Itinerary: Do you want to see as much as possible, or travel at a slower pace?
- Health: Do you have any health conditions that require the taking of medications that the crew should be aware of