Accommodation is on 56-62ft catamarans with 4-6 double cabins and private washrooms. Life aboard a cabin charter in BVI will have an international flavour where groups of like-minded travellers come together to share the best experience possible. The catamarans are spacious with plenty of deck areas to enjoy quiet time or social areas to mingle with your fellow crew mates.*
The Yachts have the following features:
- double-bed cabins for double occupancy
- private washroom facilities
- equipped galley with refrigerator/ice boxes & double sink
- large open saloon with dining table, couch
- Sound system for ipod/mp3 playback
- generator providing 220v power in cabins
- spacious cockpit with external dining table
- furling sails and mainsails with lazy–jack or roller system
- bimini (shade awning) and spray hood on the monohull
- GPS plotter
- kayak; snorkel gear
- dinghy and outboard
- emergency life rafts, life jackets, harnesses, first–aid kits and standard safety equipment for sailboats.
BVI sailing vacations are about relaxation so there's no need to be concerned about meals. From the fully equipped galley your hostess/chef will prepare meals that will have a regional flavour from a diverse and mouthwatering menu. Breakfast generally includes a mixture of:
- fresh filter coffee
- fruit juices
- milk and teas (freshly brewed black tea or herbal tea assortments)
- an assortment of cheeses
- eggs prepared to your liking
- fresh bread
- honey, jams, butter, toast
- local specialities
Lunch and dinner are a fantastic mixture of hot and cold foods and include:
- a large variety of salads
- sauces and dips
- grilled meats and fish
- shell fish
- pastas, rices and potatoes
Every chef will also add a few of their own personal flavours to the trip!
Table wine and water, local aperitifs, punch, rum, fruit juice are included with meals. All additional beverages can be purchased from local stores.
Special Dietary Requirements
Can be accommodated in some instances with advance notice, but it is advised to bring your own snack foods if you have food intolerances or allergies.
What happens each day?
The emphasis is on sailing, relaxation and enjoying water and beach activities. Some shore excursions are offered to see charming towns for shopping or places of interest. See the detailed itinerary for more details. For evening entertainment, you can sit on deck and chill with your fellow crew mates or enjoy the local nightlife on shore.
Swimming and snorkelling
Each day there is a chance to swim and snorkel. In this tropical paradise, there is an abundance of fish for the avid snorkeler. Alternatively, you can kayak to the beach to enjoy strolling the beach and beach combing.
The professional crew are responsible for all operations of the vessel, sailing, cooking, cleaning, and service of all meals, drinks and snacks on board. Crew offer a wealth of knowledge, great service and make the trip an unforgettable experience.
*On rare occasions an alternative yacht or smaller yacht may be used based on the number of bookings. Yachts may motor sail in light air to make destinations on time. When booking, it is not possible to specify a particular yacht or crew.